You Will Never Have To Scrub a Toilet AGAIN If You Make These DIY Toilet Cleaning Bombs
The bathroom is the dirtiest part of the house,so you have to scrub and scrub with different chemicals in order to destroy all the germs and bacteria. Bathroom products are full of harmful chemicals, bleach is hard on growing lungs and harmful for the kids.
We recommend that you use natural products.
Ingredients you need :
– ½ cup citric acid
– ½ cup cornstarch
– ½ cup baking soda
– 25 drops essential oils – your choice (but we recommend lemon or orange for its cleaning properties, plus two others for nice-smelling purposes)
Plus you will need :
-a spray bottle,
-a gallon size zip-top bag,
-molds or muffin tins, and
-a giant Ziploc baggie.
How to prepare it:
– Put the ingredients in the bag ,shake very well.
– Next ,open the bag. add about 2-3 spritzes of water from your spray bottle , close the bag and have it knead.
Note: if your bag gets puffy then repeat step 2 about 5-7 more times to let out the air, this is caused by the mixture of the baking soda and citric acid.
– The mixture in time will feel like pie dough, so pick a handful and squeeze.
Do not use too much water.
– Add the oils in and re-knead the content.
–Pack firmly into your molds very, very firmly and with a second muffin tin press them down.
– After two days, remove them from the molds ,put them to dry on some higher place for a couple more days then take then and place them in a sealed container.
How to use:
Just drop one of the ‘bombs’ into your toilet, and watch it fizz.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to SHARE.