You Won’t Believe What Happens When You Massage This Part Of Your Forehead
Ancient Chinese massage you can do by yourself is acupressure and is done on the forehead and temples. It can help you to relieve headache pain and pressure or tension in the sinuses area.
- Focus on your governing meridian located on the center of your forehead,
- run down to the center of your face to release the built up energy and restore balance.
- with gentle, movements while massaging, similar to pushing a crosswalk signal or an elevator button.
- improves the overall well-being
- treat pain.
- MRI technology showed that when you press and massage the previously mentioned meridian on the forehead the stimulation in your face and hands increases.
- During the massage alleviate nerve tension
- increase production of positive metabolism
- reverses wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new ones.
After the massage your face will be rejuvenated.
Stay natural and healthy …