WHOLE WHEAT BANANA MUFFINS The HEALTHIEST RECIPE YOU EVER MADE !!!
Love cooking for and with my kids. They love making a mess in the kitchen but this 5-ingredients whole wheat banana muffins recipe is something that we all love .
All you need are:
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas mashed with a fork, use the one with black spot on the skin
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon optional
- first turn on the oven to 180C (355F)
- then grease a 12-holes mini muffins tray with coconut oil
- set aside and then in a bowl mix all the ingredients
- start with whole wheat flour, and then add the extra virgin coconut oil, eggs, mashed bananas, baking soda, maple syrup and cinnamon
- blend until combined
- if there are some bites of banana it is ok because they will add lots of moisture
- spoon the batter into the muffin tray and bake for 10-15 minutes
- if a chopstick inserted of the centre of the muffins comes out clean they are cooked
- flip over the tray onto a cooling rack
- cool at room temperature before eating
- feel free to freeze them and you can defrost them 3-4 hours before eating
- also you can keep them in the pantry up to 5 days in a airtight container.
Enjoy in a good food and a great live …