Unexplained Hair Loss Can Be A Sign Of Vitamin Deficiency !!!
Hair loss occurs unexpectedly and this leaves the affected persons guessing about the main causes and one of the most common is vitamin deficiency.
- the immune system depends on these food supplements to make sure that a person is healthy and strong
- when vitamin A is consumed excessively, things are bound to change
- the body needs the right amount of vitamins but not excess
- the right amount of vitamin A is normally stored in the liver and the excess is deposited to other parts of the body what leads to nausea, headache and of course, loss of hair
- also the presence of some elements such as manganese and iron in the diet and too much foods with high concentration of these elements increases the chances of losing the hair.
- Vitamin E has been found to cause hair loss when it is consumed beyond the expected levels.
- normally it is very useful for hair growth
- the body needs this vitamin to increase the growth of hair but it should not be consumed beyond the standard levels
- human body only requires the optimum levels and when the consumption levels are excessive, it might not be ideal for proper health
- the consumption level should not be excess because the right amount is what the human body is looking for and not excessive supply of this element.
- helpful for the growth and development of human beings
- it should be regulated to make sure that it is introduced in the body at the right levels
- it is commonly referred to as foliate
- some diets that have higher folate levels should be avoided or regulated to get the right supply of vitamins but not excessive.
- try natural and scientific methods to prevent this condition
- ensure that your condition is not corrected easily by taking vitamin supplements or improving the diet
- get diagnosis of the problem by a health expert.