Trendy Thanksgiving Table Decorating Idea
Keep it simple this season and use pops of color, playful patterns, and easy DIY decor.
1.An un-fork-settable Thanksgiving wreath
Elegant and easy-to-make wreath! Take spoons in harvest hues of cream and orange then cut out a circle from a piece of black poster board and glue a layer of gold forks to the circle edge.
When the forks are dried, glue the orange and cream-colored spoons on top, alternating colors.
Finally, take a piece of ribbon and write in the center with chalk to greet your guests to the feast!
2.Create bountiful bundles of cutlery!
Make packets of cutlery for your food-lovers! Transform an orange dinner napkin, into a cute pocket for forks, knives, and spoons. Line a trifle container with burlap and green tissue paper to match your color .
3.This apple pie idea will be very POP-ular!
This mouths watering mini pies are bursting with cherries and blueberries. Frozen berries are key to this recipe since out-of-season blueberries offer the surprising flavor that balances the cherries’ tartness.
- 1 homemade or refrigerated pie crust
- 2 apples, diced
- 2 tbsp & 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 caramel candies
- Mini pie cutter set
- Lollipop sticks
- Yellow curling ribbon
- Orange curling ribbon
- Pumpkin basket
- Make the filling(, lemon juice and cinnamon until the apples are completely coated. Melt butter in a skillet and add apple mixture. Saute, stirring occasionally until apples are tender.)
- Cut out mini pies(Heat oven to 400^0F. Roll out your pie crust onto a cutting board and cut out 12 rounds using the round cutter from the mini pie cutter set).
- Fill the pies(Spoon fruit mixture and a caramel candy onto each round, leaving a 1/4 in the edge. Place a lollipop stick in the center of the mixture, then flatten the remaining rounds to make them slightly larger. Place the larger rounds over the rounds with filling, pressing the edges together).
- 4) Decorate & bake(Crimp the edges of the pies with a fork, and perforate the centers of the pies to vent steam. Melt the tablespoon of butter you haven’t used yet. Brush the tops of your pies with the melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust and perforate the center to vent.
- Display your pops(tie ribbons on the lollipop sticks and arrange the pie pops in a pumpkin basket for guests to grab.)
4.Candy corn on the cob
Fill some pretzel bags or small favor bags with candy corn . Make corn “stalks” with yellow curling ribbon, then stick on a cute favor label – it’s a cornucopia of yum!
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to SHARE.