They Told You That Drinking Hot Water With Lemon Was Good, But They Didn’t Told You This
Drinking lemon water is one of the powerful ways to keep your body hydrated and accumulated toxins in your body. Lemon is a perfect source of Vitamin C,A and B complex,iron,calcium,magnesium and potassium.
The citric acid which is in lemon has very effective antibacterial and antiviral properties which are enough powerful to strengthen your immune system and prevent diseases.
Prepare the lemon water : squeeze half a lemon in a glass of hot water and add some honey.
Read the following 10 benefits of drinking lemon water before breakfast:
1. Improves digestion
- stimulates bile excretion, and this gastric juice is essential for proper digestion
- regular consumption of warm lemon water also relieves many digestive issues.
2. Helps lose weight
- lemon is loaded with pectin fibers which curb cravings and suppress appetite
- enables you to control what and when you eat
- the combination of lemon with warm water and honey creates an alkaline environment in the stomach which speeds up the fat-burning process.
3. Cleans the skin
- one glass of warm lemon water with slices of lemon before breakfast will cleanse your blood and improve skin regeneration.
4. Stimulates the immune system
- improves iron absorption thus boosting the immune system function
- the high vitamin C content improves the immune response of the body to flu and colds.
5. Removes Bad breath
- extremely useful in the case of halitosis
- it eliminates bacteria which cause bad breath, and stimulates the saliva secretion.
6. Balances the pH levels
- high in proteins, B and C, and phosphorus,
- they refresh, hydrate and energize the body. Maintains pH balance
- a glass of this drink regulates the pH balance in the body
7. Increases the energy
- rich in vitamins B and C, phosphorus and proteins which can significantly boost your energy
- it will refresh and nourish your body.
8. Cure throat infections
- with strong antibacterial effects and therefore it is ideal for fighting sore throat infections and tonsillitis
- one glass of hot water with lemon before breakfast can significantly lower the risk of throat infections.
9. Controls high blood pressure
- clean the lymphatic system and maintain proper hydration
- has high potassium content so it can reduce stress and help you sleep better
- improves mental activity and controls the blood pressure levels.
10. Cleans the urinary tract
- a powerful diuretic which cleanses the urinary tract and stimulates secretion of urine.
- it fights harmful bacteria and restores pH balance.
Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning on an empty stomach to enhance your health and prevent various health issues and conditions.
Stay happy and healthy …