Symptoms of Fibromyalgia And How To Control Them !!!
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that can cause fatigue, widespread muscle and joint pain and memory and mood issues, writes WebMD.
Women suffer from fibromyalgia more than men.It has symptoms that are similar to osteoarthritis, so it’s important to understand the signs,and treated properly.
Risk Factors according to the Mayo Clinic:
- Women are more sick.
2. Family history.
- if a family member has it then you are at an increased risk .
3. Rheumatic disease.
- rheumatoid arthritis or lupus means that you are at higher risk .
- widespread pain ,
- certain parts of the body are painful to touch
- limits the amount of restful sleep you can achieve,
- cause depression
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic headaches
- Dryness in your mouth, nose and eyes
- Hypersensitivity to cold and/or heat
- Inability to concentrate
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Numbness or tingling in your fingers and feet
– Your doctor must eliminate other possible causes and treating the disease may include :
- Pain relievers.
– Like ibuprofen and other pain relievers are used to lessen discomfort and help you sleep better .
-To treat the pain and fatigue .
- Antiseizure drugs.
To reduce the pain .
Stay healthy and happy …