Stop tossing your banana peels. You can use them in the most clever ways
Bananas are rich with potassium , taste great and you can use even the peel .
Here are some ways to put the peel to use:
1. Whiten teeth
- take a ripe banana
- peel it from the bottom, not the top
- use a small part of the inside of the peel to whiten your teeth
- simply rub the inside of the peel on your teeth for two minutes.
2. Splinter removal
- tap a piece of banana peel to where the splinter is overnight
- it will bring the splinter to the surface so you can pull it out
3. Soothe a bug bite.
- rub the inside of a banana peel on the bites to relieve the itch.
4. Pimple fighter.
- rub the inside of the banana peel on your face for five minutes every night
- it will cure pimps
5. Remove warts.
- take a piece of banana peel
- tape it to the wart overnight
- do this every night for three weeks
- the wart turn black and die.
6. Pain reliever
- put a banana peel on the place that hurts for 30 minutes .
7. Remove ink.
- rub the inside of a banana peel on the offending marks to lift the ink away.
8.Use them to polish your shoes
– rub the peel over your shoes.
-also polish your silverware.
9.Feed them to your worm farm
– Worms love banana peels.
10.Use them to fertilize plants
- put peel in a large jar
- cover with water and water plants
- keep adding water to maintain the fertilizer.
Keep it smart and simple …