Stop buying strawberries. Here is a brilliant way to grow them at home instead !!!
Strawberries are sweet juicy fruits we all love tossing into just about everything this time of year.We all know that the organic ones are pricey and hard to get so the best is to grow them on your own .
Its simple,easy and all you need to do is to follow this tips:
1. Get the right pH balance
- right soil to grow good strawberries needs to have pH between 5.5 and 7.
2. Allow for the right amount of sunlight
- strawberry plants need 6-10 hours a day of direct sunlight.
3. Make sure the area has drainage
- the soil must drain because if it gets too saturated, the plant won’t do well
- try using a raised bed.
4. Remember to weed
- strawberry plant is very susceptible to weeds
- here is how to get rid of it naturally .
5. Give your plants room to grow
- plant your strawberry plants at least 20 inches apart with 4 feet between rows.
6. Don’t plant your strawberries in the same spot every year
– for t bigger and juicier fruits practice crop rotation.
7. If you want the best strawberry plant, don’t grow fruit the first year
– to ensure that your plant will bear beautiful fruit year after year simply cut or pick off your blossoms the first year.
Extra tip : Use this fruit as natural fertilizer.
Keep it natural and organic …