RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE APPLE PIE VODKA.PERFECT FOR THIS HOLIDAYS !!!
I search an recipe for something new and amazing at the same time and there it was the perfect recipe .I tried it and tried it again and I loved it … Thank you The Cookie Rookie for this …
You will only need:
- 5 Granny Smith apples
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups Everclear
- 1-3/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
Simple syrup recipe:
- equal parts water and sugar,
- cooked on the stove to combine
- fill your mason jar with the sliced apples
- add the cinnamon sticks in between the apple slices
- the jar must be filled to the top.
- pour in the votka to fill to the brim
- seal the jar
- shake so all of the apples are fully submerged
- refrigerate for 48 hours
- remove the fruit and cinnamon
- return the flavored vodka to the mason jar
- pour in the simple syrup and filtered water
- stir and seal
- store in the fridge up to 2 or 3 weeks.
BONUS RECIPE : Apple Pie Spritzer
- 2 ounces Apple Pie Vodka
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- Club Soda to top
- fill a glass to the top with crushed ice
- pour in the Apple Pie Vodka, Apple Cider
- top with Club Soda
- the party can begin .
Enjoy the holidays !!!