This Is The Reason Why They Give Gelatin To Sick People In Hospitals
Gelatin is made of proline and glycine which are amino acids that are very important for a good skin condition, hair and nail growth and for optimal immune function and weight regulation.The glycine makes 1/3 of the amino acids in gelatin .
Why it is given to people in hospitals?
It is :
– one of the easiest foods that the body can digest;
– the jello can improve the digestive strength and gut
– enhance the gastric acid secretion
– the gelatin absorbs the water
– promotes healthy bowel movements and good intestinal transit.
Its health benefits:
-Gelatin is rich in proteins : 1 tbs. contains six grams of protein;
-improves the digestion
– improves joint and bone health
– helps with intolerance of food and allergies
– eliminates toxins.
– improves the skin elasticity
– heals the wounds faster as it contains glycine
– helps you to sleep better and improve the cognitive function;
-helps the weight loss and stimulates the human growth hormone production .
Recipe for a delicious jelly (Homemade)
-Three tbs. of unflavored gelatin;
-One cup of green tea;
-One cup of fresh strawberries or grape juice;
-One cup of orange juice (freshly squeezed);
-Stevia or honey
How to make it:
– Start with cooking the green tea and add some honey and stevia.
– Add the gelatin and mix until it is dissolved.
– Put it aside from the heat ,let it cool and add the grape and orange juice.
– Mix and pour it in a container .
– Refrigerate it for three hours.
– Enjoy it!
Homemade is the best !!!