One Of The Best Christmas Dessert Recipes – Baileys Chocolate Mousse
It is time for celebrating ,love ,presents and a good food.
Too much to do and such a little time to do it.This is why I recommend this delicious easy and quick to prepare dessert.Everyone will thank you for this angelic bite .
You will need:
– 2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
– 2 Tbsp. cold water
– 1/4 c. boiling water
– 1/2 c. sugar
– 2 – 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder for a more intense chocolate flavor
– 1 tsp. vanilla
– 1 1/2 c. heavy cream very cold
– 1/2 c. Baileys Irish Cream very cold
– first of all you need to put the bowl , beaters and serving bowls in the freezer for 15-20 minutes
-when you are done with that sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl
– stir and let it soften for 1 minute
– then add boiling water and stir
– do this until gelatin is completely dissolved
– let it cool
– i a large bowl pour the sugar and the cocoa
– stir and add the heavy cream
-on a medium-high speed beat the mixture until stiff peaks is form
– now gradually pour in Baileys, vanilla, and gelatin mixture
– during this adding you must beat continuously at high speed
– mix until soft peaks form
– let it thicken for 5 minutes
– spoon into serving dishes
– put in refrigerator to chill at least an hour 1
– enjoy .
And there you have it … you saved time and money but kept the perfection on your table.
Happy holidays everyone .