Non-Dairy Yogurt Recipe Made With Oats To Relieve Bloating and Indigestion
Mouthwatering, creamy taste of yogurt can be improved with coconut milk.
The Benefits of Probiotic, Non-Dairy Yogurt
- made with non-dairy or dairy milk
- thick, fermented product packed with high concentrations of gut-healthy bacteria, magnesium ,calcium, vitamin B1,vitamin B6.
Lower blood pressure:
- diet high in probiotics lowers both blood pressure and triglycerides levels in the blood.
Lower cholesterol and fat levels:
- lower cholesterol and fat levels in diabetics.
Lower body weight and/or gain:
- eat a diet high in probiotics to lower body mass index, lower body fat, smaller waist circumference, and less weight gain.
Benefits of Coconut
Reduced risk of Alzheimer’s disease:
- The MCT fosters the creation of ketones instead of glucose
Better gut health:
- Lauric acid kills bad bacteria
Faster weight loss:
- Diet high in MCT fats stimulate weight loss
- it raises good cholesterol
- reduces bad one.
Benefits of Oats
Reduced risk of coronary artery disease:
- lower the risk of coronary heart disease
- lower bad cholesterol and raise the good one.
Reduced risk of colonrectal cancer:
- a diet high in fiber lower the risk of colonrectal cancer.
Reduced risk of obesity and chronic disease:
- reduce the risk for fat gain
- they provide better nutrient intake.
Recipe: Thick and Creamy 2-Ingredient Coconut Yogurt
- 2 high-quality probiotic capsules
- 1 14-ounce (414ml) can of creamy full-fat coconut milk
- shake the can of coconut milk
- pour it into a glass jar/ bowl
- add the probiotic capsules into the jar
- mix using a wooden spoon
- cover the top of the jar with a cheesecloth
- seal with a rubber band
- keep it at a warm place for 24-48 hours
- note:the longer you wait, the thicker the yogurt will come out
- refrigerate the yogurt for an hour
- scoop out the creamy layer,
- sprinkle oats on the top
- enjoy !!!
Live healthy and fulfill life ..