You Must Try This No-bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake bites !!!
Invented in 1980 by French chocolatier Henri Le Roux the salted butter caramel with crushed nuts was simply yum!!
You can make cheesecake bites without melting, boiling, baking or any form of heat .
They are perfect ad party dessert ,you can them ahead , covered and stored in the refrigerator.Simply deocrate by your choice when you take them out …
For 18 servings of this easy recipe you will need:
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup Vanilla Whey Protein
6 tsps Stevia in the Raw
6 oz Cream Cheese
1/3 cup, whole or half Macadamia Nuts
1 tbsp Torani Sugar Free Caramel Flavoring Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 tbsp Xanthan Gum
1/4 tsp Salt
– put the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl
– add the protein powder and stevia
– whisk until smooth
– next,add the cream cheese, macadamia nuts (or almonds), caramel syrup, vanilla extract
– blend but if you notice that the cream cheese clumps slightly, mix with a rubber spatula, breaking up the bits of cream cheese against the side of the bowl
– when you are done with blending, sprinkle the mixture with the xanthan gum
– mix again for half a minute so the mixture will thicken slightly
– cover a tray that fits in your freezer with a sheet of wax paper
– spoon out the mixture onto the tray
– freeze one hour before serving
– you can keep it in your freezer for up to 1 month
– whenever you want to serve a piece for decoration simply sprinkle lightly with sea salt after spooning caramel.
Only 81 kcal ; 7 g fat and 1 carb for serving …how cool is that ….