Make this drop-dead gorgeous home decoration !!!
Chandeliers are amazing decorative pieces but the good ones are very expensive.
Good thing is that with a little imagination we can do wonders.
This amazing and very creative woman used :
- a string of lights,
- a few twist ties,
- a lampshade
to create one of a kind DIY chandelier.
Christine Kobzeff, made it very simple:
- take a basic lampshade
- take metallic twist-ties that blends in
- take a upholster’s needle to poke holes every 2-3 inches around the shade
- put the twist-ties in place
- weave the string of lights through
- one by one wrap the lights
- secure with the twist ties
- hang your creation
- or use a light socket that has electrical outlets so that you can plug in your chandelier lights
Turn on the lights . Stunning!
We are very grateful to Christina Kobzett that created this amazing video and many more .On her blog, Modern Bohemian Lifestyle she has shared lots of advice on decorating and DIY solutions.
If you are ready to put your creativity in action watch the video and create your own masterpiece !
Stay creative ….