This Homemade Shampoo Will Save Your Hair (RECIPE)
Scientists come up with new ways to use its healing power .
Did you knew that baking soda is able to clean your hair from any shampoo or conditioner remains, what will give your hair a healthy shine .
Use baking soda instead of your regular shampoo and enjoy the benefits of the baking soda .
If you are a DIY person and you want to keep it natural then this beauty routine is the best one yet
After putting the baking soda you will have a little difficulty in washing of without the shampoo foam but the final results worth it .
- 1 part of baking soda
- 3 parts of water
- mix the ingredients in a small squeeze bottle.
- apply this mixture to a dry or wet hair all the way from the roots to the ends,
- let it sit for 3 minutes
- rinse with warm water.
- apply a vinegar rinse.
Vinegar rinse ingredients :
- 1 part of apple cider vinegar
- 4 parts of water.
- a few drops of lavender,
- peppermint or rosemary essential oil .
- keep it in a squeeze bottle in your bathroom.
- tilt the head back with closed eyes
- apply the mixture
Adjust the dosing depending on your hair length.
Keep it natural …