For heavy smokers: Food that cleans the lungs
Detoxification of the lungs with food is important especially if you are a smoker because when smoking you increase the chance of cancer and infections.
When smoking you inhale nicotine and tar so your lungs will never be clean.
Some foods can help you remove most of the toxins:
- Contains beta-cryptoxanthin ,a protector of lungs against cancer and a great antioxidant.
- potent antioxidant found in tuna, salmon, eggs and grains.
- white or purple onion doesn’t matter because they are both rich in nutrients with anticancer effect
- consume it every day as tea or as a spice in a meal.
- pump your body with vitamin C, and beta-cryptoxanthin.
- rich in iron, great against lung infections.
- eating processed foods,
- dairy products
Also read: Herb That Instantly Destroy Your Desire For Nicotine !!!
Live healthy and happy life…