GROW HAIR THICKER WITH THESE REMEDIES
Hair loss is a common problem ,as hair is regarded as an asset that enhances one’s physical appearance, balding or thinning hair is a problem that many want to correct as soon as possible.
Excessive physical or emotional stress, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, use of wrong hair care products, poor hair care routine, and heredity are common factors contributing to thinning hair .
If you have thinning hair, there is no need to spend money on expensive treatments and products. There are many natural remedies to help you get thicker and voluminous hair.
HERE ARE THE TOP WAYS TO GET THICKER HAIR NATURALLY.
- Take one or two eggs.
- Apply the egg on wet hair .
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Do this once or twice a week.
- Mix together one egg yolk, one tbs of a hair oil of your choice and two tbs of water.
- Massage your scalp thoroughly.
- Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
- Mix one mashed avocado, one mashed banana and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Massage it on your scalp .
- Let it act for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of wheatgerm oil with half of a ripe mashed avocado.
- Apply this hair mask on freshly shampooed hair .
- Let it sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and then shampoo your hair.
- Use either of these avocado hair masks once a week.
- Soak two to three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for eight to 10 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds to make a fine paste. You can also mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in it.
- Apply the paste on your hair and scalp .
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
When done weekly this remedy will prevent dry scalp and help you enjoy thicker hair.
Another option is to use the water that the fenugreek seeds soaked in overnight as a hair rinse. This will encourage hair growth and help you to get rid of dandruff. Use it once or twice a week.
- Nix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla powder in two tablespoons of coconut oil and heat until boiling.
- Strain the oil .
- Massage it onto your scalp before going to bed.
- The next morning, shampoo your hair as usual.
- Do this on a weekly basis.
- Mix one-quarter cup of warm water in one-half cup of Indian gooseberry powder .
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Apply the paste on your hair
- Let it act for 15 to 20 minutes .
- Do not shampoo your hair for a few hours.
You can also take the Indian gooseberry fruit and its extract as a dietary supplement for healthy hair.
- Extract the gel from one or two aloe vera leaves and rub the gel onto your scalp.
- Allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water.
- Do this once once or twice a week on a regular basis.
- Mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in fresh aloe vera gel
- Apply it to your scalp.
- Leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
- Grind a handful of fresh henna leaves with a little water to make a fine paste.
- Let it sit for two hours and then apply it to your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- After a few hours, wash your hair thoroughly and shampoo your hair.
You can also:
- mix sufficient water in henna powder to make a paste with a yogurt-like consistency
- use green tea for better conditioning. Keep the henna paste aside overnight.
- The next day, add one raw egg and two teaspoons of lemon juice to this mixture.
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on until it dries completely.
- Wash it off and shampoo your hair.
Note: Make sure to wear your gloves when using henna and apply the paste using a hair brush to avoid staining.
Stay beautiful and healthy …