Grow cucumbers on the right way !!!
Growing cucumbers is great because everyone loves to eat them.And this is a great way to have them fresh every time when you want to prepare your salads and soups.
Grow cucumbers vertically will :
- save space,
- produce more veggies
- makes it easier to harvest . simple tips:
If you are ready to try here are the steps you need to follow :
1.Choose a sunny location:
- Cucumbers hate the cold so the best is to plant it after the freezing weather.Also plant it to a sunny location to get the most beautiful plants.
2.Try a Trellis:
- use a trellis or wire cage on which the plant will climb .Growing bush cucumbers could take 20 feet of land but if you make vertical garden you will save space.
3.You can grow them in a container:
- If you want to grow cucumbers in a container simply add a post to the container to steady the vines.
- the vines need a sturdy support so choose a sturdy base and always loosely secure the vines to the support .
- Water them regularly to protect the flavor .
Watch the leaves they will show you if you are doing something wrong. Always check under the leaves to see if a cucumber is growing.
Keep it natural and organic …
You might also like to know: WHY YOU MUST NEVER EAT CUCUMBERS AND TOMATOES IN THE SAME SALAD .