Gingerbread Brownie Cutouts !!!
Love Gingerbread Brownie Cutouts and love making them …Here is my favorite recipe:
- box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing white icing
- 24 M&M’s™ minis milk chocolate candies or red cinnamon candies
- heat the oven to 350°F
- line 13×9-inch pan with foil,
- let the foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan
- spray foil with cooking spray
- in a bowl mix brownie mix, water, oil, eggs, ginger and cinnamon
- spread in pan
- bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean.
- transfer to cooling rack to cool for 1 hour
- freeze in pan 30 minutes
- with a foil lift and remove brownies from pan
- peel foil away
- cut out 8 gingerbread men using 3-inch gingerbread man cookie cutter
- gently push brownie out of cutter each time
- set aside end pieces for snacking
- if cutter gets sticky, wipe clean with damp paper towel before cutting again
- decorate each gingerbread man with cookie icing;
- place candies for buttons
- let stand about 30 minutes or until icing is set
- store covered in airtight container at room temperature with waxed paper between layers.
Serve and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea .
Keep it simple and beautiful …