Do You Have A Lump On Your Neck, Back Or Behind Your Ear? Here Is What You Need To Know
Epidermoid cysts are common and according to the Mayo Clinic, real sebaceous cysts are uncommon and originate from the sebaceous glands that lubricate hair and skin.
Painless, epidermoid cysts do not often require treatment but there are times when infection lead to people opting to remove it.
There are medical facilities to handle the removal, but if you are for a more natural approach to healing here are some options:
Apple Cider Vinegar
- The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar protects the skin from bacteria and kill the infection brought on by the cyst
- apply the vinegar directly to the infected area and cover with a bandage
- repeat every day until a hard layer of skin forms over the cyst
- remove the hard layer so the cyst will drain
- keep it clean and within a week, new skin will start to grow.
- just mix one tablespoon of dandelion with viola
- seep the mixture in boiling water for 45 minutes
- strain the concoction and drink it up to 4 times per day for up to 10 days
- also apply it directly to the cysts.
- just fill a bathtub with water and use a generous amount of salt
- soak in the tub to relieve the pain and swelling associated with the cyst.
- apply the sap from the plant directly to the cyst or for faster results
- drink Aloe Vera juice.
- soak a tea bag in milk and place it on the cyst overnight
- repeated application,will reduce the size and heal faster.
- Make a paste of honey, wheatgrass and banana
- put the paste on the infected area
- cover with a cloth overnight
- regular application will help.
- For immediate reduction in size apply castor oil directly to the cyst
- cover with a hot bag of water or cloth
- and overnight, the cyst will shrink .
Epidermoid cysts are usually not a cause for alarm but if cyst ruptures, becomes infected, or is the source of pain, seek medical attention.
Special thanks to : home.remedydaily.com and to you for reading.
Hope we helped !