THE MOST DELICIOUS 3 INGREDIENT CHEESY CAULIFLOWER BREADSTICKS YOU HAVE EVER TASTED.EVERY BITE IS A PIECE OF HEAVEN !!!
Cooking for a family every day can be hard especially if you want to get great reviews from your family .
Here is one recipe that will make your family to want more .
You will need:
- Chopped Oregano (optional)
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
- Bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- thaw the riced cauliflower bags in the refrigerator
- put the cauliflower and sweet potato diced in the center of a kitchen towel
- squeeze water out as much as you can
- put the squeezed veggies in a separate bowl
- squeeze in batches to remove all the water
- combine the dried cauliflower and sweet potatoes
- add one cup of cheddar cheese
- and then add a half cup of mozzarella, two eggs,
- mix and add the spices: oregano and salt and pepper
- mix again until combined.
- spread the cauliflower mixture onto the pan
- create a rectangle, using your hands to flatten it out
- bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
- when the top is golden brown you need to remove it from the oven
- carefully flip over
- top the cooked side with the remaining mozzarella cheese
- return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes
- take it out when the cheese melts and the underside is browned
- slice and serve .
Enjoy in life and in good food…