Clean Your Pillows -Lear How !!!
Your pillow have yellow drool spots?
We would all love to believe that we sleep as pretty as princesses… mouth gaping open and drool flowing out is probably a more accurate description.
WHY Clean Your Pillows?
Wash your pillows every 3 months, because skin cells, dust mites, oils and moisture can get stuck in and on your pillow (even with pillow cases and protectors!).
How To Clean Your Pillows
– Washing machine
– Natural laundry detergent
– 5 drops lavender essential oil
– ½ cup washing soda
How to do it:
– turn the washing machine on the hottest setting
– pour natural detergent in the running water in the machine
– add the washing soda to whiten the pillow
– add the lavender essential oil for fresh scent
– let the machine cycle to complete
– dry the pillows in the dryer on low heat
How to check if it’s time to purchase a new pillow?
Simply fold the pillow in half and see:
Keep it if it unfolds and goes back to its normal shape.
Toss it if it stays in place folded.
Stay healthy …