Burnt pots can get dirty. Check out 8 incredible ways to clean them !!!
Cooking is funny and great but cleaning and washing afterwords not so much .
Here are amazing ways to clean your burnt pots easy:
1. Hydrogen peroxide & baking soda
- pour in enough peroxide to cover the affected areas
- sprinkle in the baking soda
- swirl the ingredients a little
- walk away for a few hours
- wipe everything out and have a clean pot again.
- boil a cup of water and a cup of vinegar together
- sprinkle in a little baking soda,
- pour everything out .
3. Dish soap & dryer sheet
- the best way to get rid of the burnt remains of last night’s dinner,
- pour some water and dish soap into the pot
- add a dryer sheet
- let it soak for an hour
- dump out the water
- use the dryer sheet to wipe away any residue.
4. Cream of Tartar
- make a paste of cream of tartar and vinegar
- use a cloth to scrub the mixture over the burnt areas of the pot
- pour a thick layer of ketchup over the burnt patches
- let it sit overnight.
- rinse the pot to wash away the ketchup and the formerly burnt-on gunk.
- pour in a can of Coke,
- turn on your stove
- let it sizzle for a while
- do a little bit of scrubbing if needed .
- add a few tablespoons of salt to a pot of water
- boil the saltwater for a few minutes
- pour out all but about half an inch of the water
- add a few more tablespoons of salt
- use a sponge to scrub the areas of the pot that still look burnt
- rinse out the pot .
- cut a lemon into enough chunks or slices to cover the entire bottom of your pot,
- pour in enough water to also cover the bottom
- bring the whole thing to a rolling boil
- turn off the heat
- let the water cool
- dump everything out
- wipe out the bottom of the pan.
Keep it simple ….use our tricks !