A Bath In One Blend Of Spices Will Remove All Uncomfortable Ailment!!!
Some people have hands and feet always frozen that rub their palms together in a try to get some heat, grasping at those ephemeral glints of warmth.
Cleveland Clinic,says that cold hands and feet happen because of Raynaud’s disease, that causes blood vessels in the fingers and toes to overly constrict.
If your fingers and toes tend to turn white when cold and red or purple when warm, this is a symptom of Raynaud’s disease hat is common and not dangerous.
There are many home remedies that you can try :
1. Hot spice bath.
You’ll be warm from the inside out, and smell delightful. A nightly soak in a hot bath:
- 1 tablespoon each of cayenne pepper,
- black pepper, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, oregano, sage and rosemary.
- eat more omega-3s clean arteries and improves blood circulation.
3. Self massage.
- massage your hands and feet with warm olive oil before bed is like giving yourself a loving bear hug
- maximize the warming effects by covering the feet with cotton socks after your self-massage.
4. Ginko Powder.
- Daily Mail UK recommends a quarter teaspoon ginko powder mixed with water at meal times .
Stimulating acupressure points on the soles of the feet and at the wrists, as demonstrated in the below graphics.
Grace Chen of HerbalShop urges cold hand and feet sufferers to drink warm water after their self-massage in order to benefit most from the effects of acupressure.
6. Avoid caffeine.
- drink herbal, caffeine-free tea or hot water with lemon.
7. Green tea.
- drink green tea to warm the body,increase blood circulation .Start drinking a cup with ginger 2- 3 times a day(tea must be caffeine free).
8. Apricots and oysters.
Home Remedy Hacks says that iron-rich foods like dried apricots and oysters, prevent anemia, can cause cold hands and feet.
Stay happy and healthy …