Add some chicken and butter to a slow cooker for a noodle dish that will knock your socks off !!!
Use dried noodles instead of frozen ones and when adding the veggie you can add something on your own .
You can simply upgrade this recipe according to your personal flavor .
You need :
- 3 – 4 chicken breasts, fresh or frozen
- 24 oz frozen egg noodles
- 2 x cans cream of chicken soup (or your choice of celery, mushroom, etc)
- 2 tsp chicken base/stock/bouillon powder or paste dissolved in 4 cups of water
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped finely
- Black pepper
- put the carrot, onion, liquid chicken stock/water and soup into your slow cooker
- stir until blended
- add the chicken and dot the butter on top before cooking on low for 6 hours
- remove the chicken, shred and return to the pot
- add the noodles
- cook for 2 more hours on low
- add black pepper to taste( optional )
- serve straight out of the pot
- you can also freeze and store for another day.
Bon appetite …