She Stuffs Spaghetti In A Muffin Tin. When She Adds The Final Touches – My Mouth Is Watering
Spaghetti and meatballs are one of our favorite meal. It’s extremely easy to prepare and everyone loves eating them .
Here we have Allrecipes recipe that gives a unique and creative spin on this delicious dish.
Here you can serve your spaghetti and meatballs as appetizers or small bites simply by by making them into muffin bites.
Here what you need:
• 6 ounces spaghetti
• 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
• 1-1/2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1-1/2 cups tomato-based pasta sauce
• 12 pcs. Cooked meatballs
• Cooking spray
How to do it:
– boil the spaghetti in a large pot of water for about 7 minutes.
– drain and toss it in a bowl with olive oil and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
– preheat the oven to 375 degrees, apply the cooking spray over the muffin pan.
-get the spaghetti from the fridge and divide it into a muffin pan. Arrange the pasta in the muffin cups to create a “nest-like” container for the meatballs.
-top each nest with Parmesan cheese, a tablespoon of pasta sauce, 1 meatball, and another pasta sauce. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over.
Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.Let the muffin bites cool and then serve.
Enjoy your meal .
If you have trouble following this steps fell free to watch the video bellow:
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to SHARE this creative meal.