7 Super Natural Deodorants For This Summer
The aluminum-based options tend to be more effective for heavy sweaters, but it is always better to keep your beauty routine green.
Natural deodorants can give us a protection against the bad smell up to 12 hours depending on the conditions.
7 natural deodorants that won’t let you down are:
- rub a slice of fresh lemon in the location of our underarms, preferably after the bath
- squeeze the juice of a lemon and with cotton, apply it in our armpits, waiting for it to dry.
2. Sodium bicarbonate
- mix a spoonful of baking soda with corn starch, put it on your armpits,then eliminate with the aid of a napkin after a couple of minutes, reapply the mixture, shaking a little, to avoid swellings from forming
- dilute a tablespoon of baking soda in a quarter of a cup of natural water, stir and with a cotton, apply in the armpits clean, let dry..
Note:baking soda can leave spots on clothing, so it needs to be used without excess.
3. Apple cider vinegar
- water down 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of natural water, take a cotton and apply it on the skin of our underarms just after the bath, let dry
- prepare the mixture on a bigger scale and reserve it in a little spray container for everyday usage as a spray.
4. Mineral Antiperspirant
- pass this stone through our underarms dry and clean.
5. Rose water
- dilute it in 50-60 percent hydrogen peroxide, and use with the help of a cotton on the dry and tidy skin of our armpits
- include a couple of drops of vital oil from the tea tree to the mixture, to attain the greater antibacterial result
- use just a couple of drops – this oil in high concentrations can be extremely irritating to the skin.
6. Aloe Vera
- smear a few of the sap of this plant on the tidy surface area of our armpits or use aloe vera gel for the exact same purpose.
Thanks to its bactericidal action, alcohol can combat bad odor for hours, however, it is suggested not to use it for a long period of time, because although it is a reliable remedy, it can dry our skin.
Keep it natural and organic …