5 Signs That Tells You That A Stroke Is Coming!
If you ever thought that strokes hit you suddenly, you might want to think again. You can experience a number of symptoms that send you a message of the stroke arriving but you have to be aware and take them seriously.
Stroke can be caused by hypertension, smoking or high cholesterol all of which are the dangers of the modern time.
Here are the 5 symptoms of stroke:
1. Weak hands
- If you feel a tingling sensation in your hands, try pulling them over your head. If something is happening, you will notice by one hand dropping right away.
2. Serious headache
- An unexpected headache is really a clear indication of a stroke.
- It is quite the same to a migraine but many people can’t really make a difference.
- Look for something strange, and get help.
- If you can’t understand or even recognize some people, it is probably a sign that something serious is about to happen. React on time!
4. Difficulty talking
- Stroke patients are generally not able to talk clearly and slur the words.
- Request that they repeat their own words, as well as observe their own condition.
- If you see any of the symptoms in yourself, repeat exactly what you’ve simply said.
- If you can’t walk in a straight line or touch your own nose it is definitely a sign.
If you experience some of these symptoms if not all, call 911 ASAP!
Stay healthy !!!