She Soaked Her Feet in Mouthwash and When You Learn Why, You Will Do the Same
Taking proper care of your feet is crucial and it can be done with cheaper and more natural ingredients .With the help of the following ingredients, you can treat bunions, fungal infections, corns, blisters, gout, and Athlete’s foot 100% naturally.
Here they are:
For fungal infection:
- soak your feet in mouthwash for half an hour every day.
If its on your hands then you need to soak them into mouthwash.
For Athlete’s foot:
- apply some mashed garlic between the toes and let it do its magic for the next 24 hours.
For foot corns:
- cut a slice of onion and soak it in some ACV .Next,apply it onto the lower part of the foot and put on socks. Repeat this daily until the feet soften.
- apply a bit of chili sauce and Vaseline onto the affected area and wrap it with gauze.
- This will relaxes the nerves causing pain and will reduce the swelling.
Salt will lower the pain caused by bunions because is rich with magnesium sulfate .
Some extra tips:
- For treating gout, exclude sugar from your diet.
- Consume more cherries and strawberries for inflammations.
Hope we helped .