15 Kinda Weird Ways to Clean Your House with Leftover Food !!!
The best way to clean your furniture is to use food leftovers.Here we have 15 of the most effective ways to do it.
1. Use bread heels to dust paint.
PS :Use a paint brush to brush crumbs off.
2. Use banana peels to clean leather furniture .
Banana peels have an oil that acts as a mild abrasive and polish. Then with microfiber cloth wipe away .
3. Remove water stains from metal with orange peels.
Rub orange peels on stainless steel faucets and appliances.
4. Condition wood surfaces with mayo.
This way you will moisturize solid wood tabletops and remove water stains.
5.Use vinegar to clean windows .
6. Freshen up the fridge with coffee grounds.
Pour coffee into a clean sock, tie the sock and toss it in your fridge.
7. Use Coke or Pepsi to clean the toilet .
8. Disinfect the kitchen with dry white wine.
Warning: the acidity can damage some counter tops like granite.
9. Make a car smell good with pineapple skins.
Collect the scraps ,place them in a plastic bag and leave the bag on the dashboard.After a couple of weeks, peaces will shrink and dry out, and make your car smell like a fruit cocktail.
10. Scrub the tub with half a grapefruit dipped in salt.
11. Get rid of mold and mildew with vodka.
Spritz it ,let sit for 15 minutes and then scrub with an old toothbrush.
12. Season cast iron pans with butter wrappers.
13. Shine windows with black tea.
Pour about 8 ounces of boiling water into a bowl with 3 tea bags. Let it cool and then, pour it into a spray bottle.Thanks to the tannin acid in black tea dissolves dirt and grease.
14. Freshen carpets with cornstarch.
Sprinkle cornstarch on the carpet.After 30 minutes vacuum it.
15. Clean odd-shaped vases and bottles with rice.