These Are the 14 Healthiest Nutrient-HIGH and Calorie-LOW Foods!!!
We are constantly advised to consume more nutrient-rich food so here is the list of 14 foods that are rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
The following 14 are the best foods you can consume:
- They are often added to various recipes
- they contain only 40 per 100 grams
- they are high in beneficial flavonoids.
- are loaded with water,
- hydrate the body
- contain 16 calories per 100-grams
- delicious in salads and other meals.
- the zero-calorie food
- is mostly water,
- a 100 g serving contains 16 calories.
- belongs to the same family as broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage
- brussels sprouts are low in calories,
- 100 g serving has 43 calories.
- higher in calories than the veggies
- 52 calories per 100 grams,
- packed with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- 1 00-gram serving of oranges contains 47 calories,
- loaded with vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin A, copper, potassium, and calcium.
- 70 calories per 100 grams,
- packed with many nutrients
- add it to stir-fries, pasta sauce, and many more.
- stimulates weight loss,
- preventative measure against cancer, and it promotes cardiovascular health. It contains only 25 calories per 100 grams.
- one cup of raw kale only has about 33 calories
- three grams of protein
- 2.5 grams of fiber per serving
- contains an omega-three fatty acid,
- high in vitamins and folate.
- contains antioxidants and phytochemicals
- help to fight off chronic disease
- source of folate, fiber, and vitamins C and K
- 25 calories in one serving.
Broccoli is most nutritious when eaten raw or when steamed.
- contains sulforaphane, an anticarcinogen that works to destroy cancer-causing chemicals that the body might take in either through the environment or through food.
Besides vitamins A, C, E, and K, one serving of steamed broccoli contains approximately 20% of your daily fiber requirement. Plus, there are only about 31 calories in one serving.
Carrots are perfect for protection of the eyesight, act as a natural diuretic, regulate blood sugar, and have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. From 100 grams of carrots, you’ll get only 41 calories.
The asparagus is a delicious vegetable that provides a feeling of fullness and has 20 calories in a 100-gram serving.
- 30 calories per 100-gram serving
- rich in antioxidants,
- provide numerous benefits and boost the metabolism.
Stay happy and healthy !!!