10 VITAMINS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD TAKE TO AVOID ANY SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS !!!
The National Diet and Nutrition Survey says that 46 % of girls aged between 11 and 18 and one in four adult women have low iron intakes and half of women do not get enough selenium.
10 important vitamins that a woman should take to avoid health problem:
- important for a healthy skin, teeth, bones, tissues and mucous membranes and also to reduce the risk of some serious diseases
- eat more: broccoli, red peppers, pumpkins, papaya, apricots, cantaloupe, fortified cereal, and spinach.
- or riboflavin is helpful against fatigue, stress, anxiety, pale eyes, mouth ulcers, cracked lips, sore throat, dry hair, tingling and numbness in the limbs
- eat more: milk, almonds, eggs, organic meat, nuts, mushrooms, fish, whole grains, vegetables, soybeans, and yeast.
- pyridoxine, prevents depression, memory loss, heart disease ,maintain healthy blood sugar levels,
- lack of this vitamin could lead to anemia
- Eat more: meat, seeds, fortified cereal, fish, beans, oatmeal, avocado, bananas, as well as dry fruits.
- or biotin keeps the healthy cellular growth and synthesis of fatty acids
- will improve the health of the hair, cells, skin and sweat glands,
- regulate your cholesterol ,keeps the bones and bone marrow healthy
- Lack of vitamin B7 causes: anemia, brittle hair, depression, skin rashes, lethargy and abnormal heart rhythm
- Eat more: fish, almonds, cheese, green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes,eggs, lentils, milk, soybeans, peppers, oatmeal, yellow fruits, yogurt and brown rice.
- folic acid can improve the blood pressure,prevent cancer depression and memory loss,
- promote good function of the cells as well as brain health
- the deficiency of vitamin B9 in the body can cause developmental problems in babies
- eat more: yeast, melons, orange juice, dark leafy green vegetables, legumes, asparagus and fortified cereal.
- important for proper protein synthesis and cell division,
- improve the metabolism
- treat depression and other neurological problems
- eat more: fish, dairy products, fortified cereal, and cheese.
- improves our whole immune system
- prevents various diseases and infections
- eat more: strawberries, citrus fruits, sprouts, potatoes, tomatoes, and peppers.
- fat-soluble vitamin
- important for calcium absorption in the body
- eat more: animal liver, fatty fish, dairy products and eggs.
- help against age-related conditions, delay the aging process,prevent heart diseases , cancer and cataract.
- Eat more: corn, spinach, peanut butter, cod liver oil, margarine, almonds, cauliflower, hazelnuts, etc.
- keeps healthy bones,proper blood clotting , healthy immune system and steady energy levels
- Eat more: green leafy veggies, whole grains, fish oil, soybean oil.
Live healthy and happy life…